This Privacy Notice (hereinafter referred to as the “Notice”) provides information on how Ignitis Polska Sp. z o.o.with its registered office in Warsaw (02-566) at ul. Puławska 2 building A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under no. KRS 0000681577; (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) processes personal data.
The provisions of the Notice are applicable to natural persons whose personal data is processed by the company:
i) the customers who use, used, expressed willingness to use or are otherwise related to the services provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Customers”);
ii) the persons who address the Company by submitting their applications, requests directly or by means of distance communication including telephone, e-mail, etc.;
iii) the persons who visit the Company’s website ,etc.
This Notice contains general provisions. Additional information on personal data processing by the Company may be provided in the Company’s contracts, other documents, on the website, self-service website or By remote client service channels (telephone, e-mail, etc.).
The Company will notify of any amendments to this Notice by publishing them on the Company’s website. In certain cases, the Company may inform persons of the amendments by mail, e-mail or otherwise (e.g. publishing them in the press).
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, the terms and abbreviations have the following meanings:
– “Personal Data” means any information in relation to an identified or unidentified natural person (e.g. name, surname, contact details etc.).
– “Natural person“ (data subject)–person, whose data is processed (for example, Clients of theCompany, persons who apply to the Company by submitting applications or requirements, users of the Company’s website etc.).
– “Data Processing” means any action carried out with personal data (e.g. recording, storage, granting access, transfer etc.).
– “Services” shall mean any goods and services provided by the Company.
Other terms used in this Notice shall have meaning as defined in the legal acts regulating protection of personal data (the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Polish Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts.
The Company processes personal data only in certain specific cases on the legal grounds set forth in the legal acts, i.e. where data processing is necessary for conclusion and/or performance of a contract concluded with a person, the person has given his or her consent to processing his or her data for one or several specific purposes, the Company must process personal data with a view to compliance of the requirements of the legal acts or personal data must be processed for the Company’s legitimate interest.
The main purposes sought by the Company by processing personal data:
– Dealing with the enquiries. The Company processes personal data in dealing and resolution of theenquiries for information and enquires or complaints made in accordance with the requirements of the contract, on the basis of the consent or according to the requirements of the legal acts.
– Direct marketing. The Company may process personal data by putting forward offers, news on theprovided Services, information on the events to take place on the basis of the person’s consent.
– Other purposes. The Company may also process personal data for other purposes if it has obtainedthe person’s consent and must process personal data in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts or on the basis of legitimate interests.
In all afore-mentioned cases, the Company processes personal data only to the extent necessary for achievement of the respective clearly defined lawful purposes in accordance with the personal data protection requirements.
The main categories of personal data and data processed by the Company for the afore-mentioned purposes and on the afore-mentioned legal grounds are as follows:
– Identity data: name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth etc.
– Contact details: address, telephone number, e-mail address etc.
– Cookie data: information on the location of the person (city), hobbies of the person, his or herbehavior on the Company’s website, interests etc. (more details in the section “Cookies and use thereof”).
– Other data processed by the Company on the legal grounds provided for in the legal acts.
The Company processes personal data provided by the persons themselves or received by the Company from other sources such as public or private registers to the extent it is necessary on the basis of the contract, consent, legal acts or legitimate interests of the Company.
The Company is entitled to transfer the processed personal data to the recipients of the following categories in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts:
– Service providers. The Company is entitled to transfer the processed personal data to third partiesacting in the name of the Company and/or on the Commission’s instruction and providing the customer service, software support, accounting and other services to the Company with a view to ensuring proper provision, management and development of the Company’s Services. In such cases, the Company assumes all reasonable measures to ensure that the contracted service providers (data processors) processed the provided personal data only for the purposes for which the data was provided ensuring the appropriate technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the Company’s instructions and the requirements of the valid legal acts.
– Authorities and care institutions. The Company may provide the processed personal data to publicauthorities or law enforcement institutions, police or supervisory authorities where this is obligatory according to the valid legal acts or with a view to ensuring the Company’s rights or the security of the Company’s customers, employees and property.
– Other third parties. The Company may provide personal data to other recipients on the lawful groundsdefined in the legal acts.
The Company processes personal data not longer than necessary for the indicated data processing purposes or provided for in the applicable legal acts if they set forth a longer data storage period.
To set the data storage period, the Company applies the criteria which correspond to the obligations provided for in the legal acts taking into account the person’s right, for example, set such data storage period during which the requirements related to performance of the contract (if any) may be provided etc.
The Company ensures confidentiality of personal data according to the requirements of the legal acts and implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at protecting personal data against unlawful access, disclosure, accidental loss, alteration or destruction or other unlawful processing.
The person who contacts the Company in righting and whose identity is established by the Company is entitled:
a) to access his or her personal data processed by the Company;
b) to rectify his or her incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data;
c) to request to destroy personal data or suspend personal data processing actions except for storage if this is done in violation of the requirements of the applicable legal acts;
d) to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
e) to request to delete the personal data processed by the Company where the personal data is processed in violation of the applicable legal acts or the personal data is not necessary any longer to implement the purposes for which the data is collected or otherwise processed;
f) to restrict processing of own personal data according to the applicable legal acts, for example, for the period during which the Company will assess is the person is entitled to request that his or her data was deleted;
g) to disagree with the processing of your Personal Data and / or in the case of the Processing of Personal Data by Consent – to revoke the consent given to the processing of your Personal Data, without prejudice to the consent of the processing of data until the withdrawal of consent is lawful.
Persons may apply for this Notice or personal data processing by the Company in writing by e-mail [email protected], writing at the address:
Puławska 2 building A
In the event of a failure to deal with the issues concerning processing of personal data by the Company and/or the person’s rights, the person is also entitled to apply, lodge a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
00-193 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: 22 531 03 00
Email: [email protected]
By providing their personal data to the Company the persons certify that they have properly familiarized themselves with the terms and conditions of processing of personal data set out in this Notice, does not object that the Company processed personal data provided by the persons, the data and information provided by the persons are accurate and correct and the Company is not responsible for provision and processing of superfluous data if such data is provided by the person to the Company through negligence.
The person undertakes to notify the Company of any changes in the provided data or other related information.
There are three types of cookies used by the company’s website:
– Required: such cookies are essential for a person to look through the website and use its features, such asaccess to secure website areas.
– For performance improvement: these cookies collect information about how visitors use a particular website, such as which pages are most visited, and whether visitors receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve site performance.
– Functional: these cookies allow the website to remember your choices (such as your name, language, orregion) and offer improved personalized features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.